10291 MANDAN CIR
3 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | 2,336 Sq Ft | 2 Car Garage | 1.32 Acres
“Jim and the Bold Marketing Team came highly recommended by two former clients and they did not disappoint us. Our home sold in less than 1 week. Working with Jim and Roseann on the many details of selling our home was easy and the sale closed without any issues.”
– Jim & Gail B.
- Lot Abuts to 4.8 Acres City Owned Park Land
- Overlooking the Woods of Bluff Creek
- Updated Open Kitchen: Granite, Breakfast Bar, Stainless Appliances, Tile Backsplash
- Numerous Updates: Laundry, Furnace, A/C, Water Softener, & more!
- Master Suite w/ Gas Fireplace & Dual Closets
- Bluff Creek Golf Course Neighborhood
- Located on a Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Easy Access to Major Thoroughfares
Welcome to this incredible home nestled among the tree tops along the hills of Bluff Creek in Chaska. This well maintained walk-out home features a large deck overlooking your private natural setting. 1.32 Acres abutting nearly 5 acres of city owned park lake. Enjoy watching wildlife and seasons change from the deck or comfort of your great room.
The walk-out level features a recently updated kitchen complete with granite countertops, tiled backsplash, and stainless steel appliances complete with wall oven and cooktop. You’ll love the ample cabinet and counter space featuring a spacious breakfast bar. The kitchen opens to both the living and dining rooms and has easy access to the deck from one of three sliding glass doors. These large doors and windows provide a ton of natural light and welcomes the outside in.
Upstairs you’ll find three bedrooms including the master suite featuring a fall bathroom with cozy heated floors, dual closets, a gas fireplace, and built-in storage. You’ll love the two sides of windows overlooking the bluff and the north balanced to create a bright and treehouse-like space.