110 VIRGINIA STREET
St. Paul, MN
Offered at: $1,250,000
7 Bedrooms | 7 Bathrooms | 3 Car Garage & 4+ Parking Spaces | 7,384 Sq Ft | Built in 1889 | Single Family Home with 3 Accessory Units | Taxes: $18,396
For More Info, Call: Jim Seabold 651-276-8555 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Historic home 1 block off Summit Avenue
- 4-Plex: Main home plus 3 Income Producing Units
- Original Architectural Details: Woodwork, Leaded Glass Doors, 7 Fireplaces, Porte Chochere & more!
- Main Home: Dedicated Dining, Den, Spacious Family Room, Owner’s Suite
- Accessory Dwellings: 3 Units, 1 Bedroom Each. Private Entrances. $4,000/mo Income.
- Oversized, Professionally Landscaped Lot/ Paver Patio.
- Carriage House & Attic Space Provide w/ Ample Storage.
Incredible, historic property on a charming street, one block off Summit Ave. The Main house features over 3,900 sq ft with historic woodwork and original ornate fireplaces throughout. The charming Porte Cochere houses a 3-season porch with a stunning leaded glass door. This home feels like a single-family home with three income producing units which currently bring in $4000/month. Enjoy the professional landscaped oversized lot and new paver patio. The Carriage House includes a 3-car garage and ample off-street parking.
Built by Joseph Daniels in 1857, this historic home has welcomed the likes of James J. Hill, Governor William Merriam, Archbishop John Ireland, and other prominent Saint Paul figures. An extensive remodel was done in 1891 costing an extravagant $8,000, for the time. The Jacobean style dining room, owned by the home’s longest residents, remains with the home today.