11091 4TH ST N
Lake Elmo, MN
4 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | 2,220 Sq Ft | 3 Car Garage
Jim Seabold 651-276-8555 firstname.lastname@example.org
BOLD Marketing Team | Coldwell Banker Burnet
- Like-New Construction – Less Than 2 Years Old
- Open Kitchen w/ Granite, Stainless & Island
- Home Central w/ Wine Rack & Glass
- 4 Bedrooms & Laundry Upstairs
- Build Equity: Finish Lower Level
- Lower Level: Walk-Out, Family, Bed & Bath Room Potential
- Spacious Lot & Distance from Neighbors
- Convenient Location: 94, Shops of Woodbury & Parks
Why wait to build new construction? This beautiful, like-new two-story home less than two years old. Pristine new-construction condition. Only an out-of-state relocation makes it available. Open kitchen with large center island, stainless appliances, pantry, granite counters and tile backsplash. Convenient home central station with upper wine rack and glassed cabinet. 4 bedrooms upstairs including the large master suite with walk-in closet, and large bathroom with oversized tub. The unfinished lower level is a great opportunity for additional square footage with family, bed & bath rooms. The landscaped yard includes a spacious lot with ample space between neighbors – perfect for pick-up games of baseball, bean bags, or a community hockey rink. No new-construction traffic and eyesores in this finished new development. Easy access to 94 and the shops of Woodbury.
Call Jim Seabold at 651-276-8555 for more details!