- One Floor Living in the Comfort of Your Own Home
- Beautiful, Updated Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- Custom Built-Ins and Gas Fireplace in Main Living Room
- Potential Main Floor WFH Office with Natural Light
- Owner’s Suite with Walk-In Closet and Soaking Tub with Separate Shower
- 3/4 Lot with Conservation Views with Mature Trees
Meticulously maintained custom home in Lake Elmo’s The Fields of St. Croix 2nd addition, a multi award winning conservation development. Situated on a beautifully mature landscaped ¾ acre lot with beautiful views of the conservation area and 100+ year old oak trees. The home features main floor living with a large owner’s suite. The 2nd floor includes 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom as well as an unfinished 400 square foot storage room. The walk out lower level has a huge 25 x 30 family room plus a 4th bedroom, office, full bath and ample storage. One of the best locations in the development this is a great location for your next home.