156 WOODLYNN AVE
Roseville, Minnesota 55113
4 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 2,222 Sq Ft | Built in 1947
- Remodeled Kitchen: Granite Counters, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Backsplash, Shaker Cabinets & more!
- Original Architectural Details: Hardwood Floors, Stone Fireplace, Arched Entryways, Coved Ceilings & more!
- Large Upper-Level Bedroom w/ Dormer.
- Finished Lower Level w/ Full Bathroom.
- Large Mudroom/Breezeway Between Garage & Home with Backyard Access.
- Fenced-In & Treed Backyard – Great Potential for Patio & Gardens.
- Close to Lake Owasso & Mapleview Park.
Welcome to this charming 1 ½ story home located on a large corner lot in Roseville. This 1947 home features many original architectural elements including arched entryway, coved living room ceiling, hardwood floors, crown molding, and a beautiful stone fireplace. You’ll love the high quality kitchen remodel with granite countertops, tall cherry shaker cabinets, tiled backsplash, under-cabinet lighting, and high end stainless steel appliances. Upstairs you’ll find a spacious bedroom with extra space and head room due to the dormer. The finished lower leave includes an additional bedroom and new full bathroom complete with large walk-in shower. Outside you’re sure to love the private, fenced-in backyard and see loads of potential in creating the ideal space for grilling out, gardening, or entertaining friends or family in the summer.