1565 FERNWOOD STREET
St. Paul, MN
Offered at: $359,900
3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 2 Car Garage | 1,496 Sq Ft | Built in 1939 | Taxes: $4,668
For More Info, Call: Jim Seabold 651-276-8555 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.5 Story Updated Home
- Updated Eat-In Kitchen w/Banquette Seating
- Upper Level Owner’s Suite w/ Full Bathroom
- Finished Lower Level w/ Built-In Bar
- Fenced-In Backyard w/ Paver Patio
- Newer 2 Car Garage
- Amazing Como Neighborhood: Walking Distance to Golf Course, Lake, Pavilion, Zoo, Como Town, & Pool
- Close to Shopping & Dining at Larpenteur & Lexington: Keys Cafe, Aldi, & More!
Charming 1.5 story home in desirable Como Park. This location is ideal – 1 block off the Golf Course, short walk or bike to the Lake, Pavilion, Zoo, Como Town, and Pool. The home features recent improvements including an updated eat-in kitchen with banquette seating, 2 updated bathrooms – one in the upper level owner’s suite, finished lower level, fenced-in backyard, and a newer 2-car garage and more! Close to shopping & dining at Larpenteur & Lexington: Keys Café, Aldi, & Maverick’s!
1565 Fernwood Street, St. Paul, MN