1957 JULIET AVENUE
Saint Paul, MN
– SOLD –
3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 1,519 Sq Ft | 2 Car Garage | Taxes: $4,598
For More Info, Call: Jim Seabold 651-276-8555 jim@BOLDmarketing.com
- Beautiful Open Kitchen with Stainless Appliances, and Solid Surface Counters
- Built-In Dining Room Corner Hutches
- Enjoy the Cozy Fireplace and Beautiful Hardwood Floors on the Main Level
- Sunroom off Dining Room & Convenient Front Entry Porch
- Many Recent Updates: Kitchen, Bathrooms, Lower Level & More!
- Mac-Groveland: Blocks from the Mississippi River Blvd Parkway, Schools, Resturants, Shops & More!
- Quick & Easy Access to Dwtn Mpls/STP, Mall of America, Airport, & More!
Classically and beautifully updated in the heart of Mac-Groveland! This charming home features many recent updates including a stunning open kitchen. Other updates include two bathrooms, central air, humidifier, attic insulation, paver-stone patio, deck and landscaping. The finished lower level includes a large bath, bedroom and family room. Leave the hammer and paint brush behind – have peace-of-mind knowing you won’t have any time-consuming projects for years to come. Prime location – walking distance to the Miss. River, restaurants, shops and sought-after Nativity school.
1957 Juliet Ave., St. Paul, MN