2164 REANEY AVE. E.,
St. Paul, MN
Offered at: $229,000
2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 1 Car Garage | 952 Sq Ft | Taxes: $2,858
For More Info, Call: Jim Seabold 651.276.8555 email@example.com
- Updated One-Level Living Near Maplewood
- Newly Updated Kitchen w/ Stainless Appliances & Granite Countertops
- Enjoy Entertaining with An Open-Concept Main Living Area & Kitchen
- Beautiful Original Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Bonus Rec Room in Lower Level Ready to Be Finished for Added Sq. Ft.
- 1.5 Car Garage & a Large Pad for More Off-Street Parking
Solid 1960 built home with many updates. Enjoy conveniences of main-floor living. The updated kitchen has been opened to the living/dining room and includes new granite counters and stainless appliances. Original hardwood floors throughout main level. Updated flooring, fixtures, and mirror in bathroom. Second bedroom has been retrofitted for convenient main floor laundry in its current use. Add a 3rd bedroom and build equity by updating the lower level. 1.5 car garage with large pad for off-street parking. Close to 3M.
2164 Reaney Avenue E., Saint Paul, MN