2740 South Upton Ave
Offered at: $1,500,000
4 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms | 2 Car Garage | 4,526 Sq Ft | Built in 1922 | Taxes: $21,644
For More Info, Call: Jim Seabold 651-276-8555 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Desirable Calhoun Isles Neighborhood.
- Amazing Location: Walk to Lakes, Shops, Eats, & Arts.
- Blocks from Midtown Greenway, Cedar Lake & Kenilworth Trails.
- Original Architectural Details: Marble Fireplaces, Crown & Box Molding Trim.
- Stunning Formal Dining Space w/ Fireplace.
- Open Kitchen w/ Island & Eat-In Dining, Opens to Private Patio.
- Spacious Owner’s Suite: 12’x13’ Closet, Soaking Tub & More!
- New Paint and Hardwood Floors Throughout.
Incredible location nestled in the Calhoun Isle Neighborhood within easy walking distance to Cedar, Lake of the Isles, and Bde Maka Ska. 2 blocks from the Midtown Greenway. The home is situated on an elevated corner lot with incredible windows and light throughout. Features 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Spacious owner’s suite with fireplace, oversized bath, and spacious walk-in closet with natural light. Great architectural features throughout. Wonderful condition and a peaceful place to call home.