363 Pleasant Ave.
St. Paul, MN
– SOLD –
3 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | 3 Car Garage | 2,492 Sq Ft | Built 2017
For More Info, Call: Jim Seabold 651-276-8555 email@example.com
- Custom Plan, Nearly New Construction
- Spacious Open Great Room
- Chef’s Kitchen with Commercial-Grade Appliances
- Massive Center Island with Storage & Seating for 6
- Built-In Buffet with Wine Refrigerators
- Whole-House Sound System
- Owner’s Suite with Custom Designed Shower
- 3 Car Heated Garage with Extra Storage Space
This 2017 custom built home is as close to brand-new as you can get! You’ll love the open layout with spacious kitchen island and custom built-ins in the dining room. A front deck and back patio bring the outside in. Upstairs you’ll find a family room loft, owner’s suite with Juliet balcony, custom shower and large walk-in closet. 58 Home Energy Rating System (HERS) Score! Snow and lawn care association makes it easier to enjoy this wonderful historic neighborhood – conveniently located next to Summit Ave and a short walk to the great shops and restaurants of Selby and West 7th St, and entertainment at Xcel Center and the Ordway.