5970 W. 16TH ST. #705
St. Louis Park, MN
Now Offered at: $365,000
2 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Parking Stalls | 1,541 Sq Ft | HOA: $340/mo | Taxes: $4,730
For More Info, Call: Jim Seabold 651.276.8555 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Well-Maintained Townhome w/ Open Main Living Space
- Spacious Eat-In Kitchen w/ Stainless Appliances
- Oversized Owner’s Bedroom with Walk-In Closet
- Guest Bedroom, Bonus Den, & Laundry on Second Floor
- Two Underground Heated Parking Stalls
- Convenient Location near West End Shops & Restaurants
You’ll love this great location! Walk to West End shops and restaurants from this two-story brick townhome. The first floor features an open-concept living, dining, and large eat-in kitchen area, plus a 3/4 bath. The living room gets tons of natural light from the large windows. The second floor has two bedrooms, one full bathroom, laundry, and a bonus den. There are two underground parking stalls with the option of adding a garage door to create a private garage.
24-hour notice is required for showings. Closing is preferred before the end of January with possession on June 1st. The tenant’s lease is in place through May 2024. Rent will be paid to the new owner.