661 ORANGE AVE W
Saint Paul, MN
– SOLD –
5 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | 2,153 Sq Ft | 2 Car Garage | Built in 1926
- Built in 1926, Renovated in 2016
- New Tile, Carpet, & Refinished Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Kitche: Granite Counters, Stainless Steel Appliances, Open to Dining/Living Room
- Updated Trim & Paint Throughout
- Original Architectural Details: Beadboard Porch Ceiling, Tall Baseboards, Crown Molding, Hardwood Floors
- Amazing Como Park Location!
Welcome to this fantastic Como Park home! This freshly updated home features many conveniences of a newer home with the charm and architectural details of a classic 1920’s home. Enter the home in the charming 4-season porch complete with updated tile and a beautiful bead-board ceiling. You’ll love the solid craftsman woodwork, tall baseboards, crown molding, and hardwood floors throughout. The newly remodeled kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, ample cabinet space, a large window over the sink, & it opens to a dining & family room space! 2 bedrooms & full bathroom on the main floor, 3 bedrooms & 3/4 bathroom upstairs. The lower level features a full bathroom and offers great potential for you to finish into the extra space you need or simply utilize as extra storage. Located only a few blocks from Como Lake & all the amenities of this great area: Como Zoo, Como Town, the golf course, Dock Café, & more!