Welcome to this private getaway on Yellow River in Danbury, Wisconsin! This 2 bedroom year-round home is perfect for your relaxed lifestyle or cabin getaway. Sitting perfectly on the 1.63 acre lot with 150 feet of River frontage featuring beautiful wide sweeping views of nature and wildlife. Enjoy the swans swimming by or take a canoe up the river for an afternoon adventure. The home features open kitchen, dining and living rooms and a great 3 season porch. You are sure to love the oversized 2-car garage for your seasonal river and adventure storage. This home can include furnishings for a turn-key purchase. Boat lift & dock are available. Ready to move in and enjoy this summer!
- Condo Directory
- Pleasant Ridge
- Saint Paul
- Upper Landing
334 14th AVE N
– SOLD –
“Melissa Dalum and the BOLD Team have been incredible in navigating an extremely complicated process where just about every curveball possible has been thrown at us. This is our second buy/sell process with Melissa. We got the house that we wanted and wouldn’t have without their help. More importantly, we sold our house that they listed above asking price in 3 days. Couldn’t recommend Melissa and the team more highly (and I have even before this most recent transaction!)” – Joe & Megan K.
4 Bedrooms | 2 Bathroom | 1,758 Sq Ft | 2 Car Garage | Taxes: $3,724
For More Info, Call: Melissa Dalum 612-280-9121 melissa@BOLDmarketing.com
- Desirable Avenues Neighborhood
- 1 Block to Maetzold Field & the Regional Trail, 3 Blocks to Mainstreet
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors, Coved Ceilings, 2 Wood-Burning Fireplaces
- Newer Windows Throughout
- Quartz Counters in the Kitchen, New Appliances
- Spacious Upper Level Bedroom with Office Nook
- Lower Level Bedroom with En Suite
- Spacious Fenced-In Backyard
Desirable Avenues neighborhood: Great community network, Parks & Regional Trail, walkable to numerous shops and restaurants! This charming home sits 1 block from Maetzold Field Park and the Regional Trail and just 3 blocks to downtown Hopkins’ Mainstreet. Beautiful hardwood floors, coved ceilings, tall baseboards and newer windows throughout. You’ll love the updated kitchen with new appliances, quartz countertops and tiled backsplash. Two main floor bedrooms, a spacious bedroom upstairs with bonus office space, and a lower level bedroom with en suite. Great storage throughout! Stay cozy by either of your wood burning fireplaces during the winter and enjoy your large fenced-in backyard during the summer.
• Quiet Peninsula with Tons of Privacy
• Open Living, Dining Room & Kitchen
• Newer Windows & Roof
• Only Two Hours from the Twin Cities
• 150’ of Sandy Lakeshore & 8.27 Acres of Land
• Fully Furnished with Dock, Sauna, Hot Tub, & More
• Built-in Bar Perfect for Entertaining
Welcome to this serene setting on quiet Bass Lake – on a peninsula with only 2 other homes – with a total of over 8 acres of land. This lakehome features 150′ of lakeshore with a level yard and sandy lake bottom. Wonderful updates including new windows, roof and many other new features. An open main floor with deck and walk-out lower level with bar make this home the perfect location for entertaining friends and family. Additional 7+ acres located across the street equaling 8.27 acres for this beautiful lakehome. Wonderful updates including new windows, roof and many other new features. This home is being sold fully furnished including the dock, sauna and hot tub. A great location, near Spooner and within 2 hours from the Twin Cities.
Welcome to this great home in River Falls. Located on a double lot in town, this home is ready for your personal touch. The spacious kitchen is located just off the living room. The 2 bedrooms on the main floor and 2 bedrooms upstairs all feature original hardwood floors. The unfinished lower level is ready for your potential additional bathroom and living space. The spacious lot is a blank canvas do your outdoor dining and living, or potential. You’ll love the possibilities of this home!
- Well Maintained & Move-In Ready
- Open Living, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Updated Lower Level
- Newer Windows, Doors, Deck, & more!
- Lake Minnetonka Community
- Lord Fletchers & Al & Alma’s Nearby
- Enjoy Summers by the Lake!
Welcome to this well-maintained one-level walk-out home located in the quiet Phelps Island neighborhood of Mound. This home is in move-in condition with many updates such as newer windows, doors, an updated lower level & more! Open floor plan with 3 bedrooms on the main level and a large family room with wet bar and spacious den in the lower level. Nice sized detached garage with ample storage.
- Charming Lakehome w/ Sweeping Views
- Recently Renovated w/ New Kitchen & Mechanicals
- Amazing Views from Nearly Every Room
- Dine Al Fresco on the Lake-Facing Deck
- Open Kitchen & Living Room
- Dakota Trail In Backyard
- Lafayette Club and Navarre City Center Blocks Away
- Enjoy Summers on the Lake!
Charming cottage with sweeping views, frontage on Lake Minnetonka’s Crystal Bay. This quaint home features views from nearly every room and is move-in ready with many recent updates. New open Kitchen, A/C, Furnace, Flooring, Lighting, Shiplap, Paint & more! The complete kitchen remodel includes stainless appliances, all new cabinets, Carrara marble counters, and a butcher block center island. You’ll love dining on your deck overlooking the lake. Move-in ready, complete with a new furnace and A/C. The Dakota Trail is in your back yard, the Lafayette Club just down the road and Navarre city center only a few blocks away.
- Original Mid-Century Modern Design
- Secluded Hilltop w/ Gated-Entrance
- 3 Acre Site w/ Mature Trees
- Personal Residence of Architect Marvin Fergstad
- Well Maintained, Great Condition
- Original Architectural Details & Innovated Enhancements
- Huge Potential & Possibilities
- Incredible Value in Lot
This stunning Mid Century Modern Dream Home is situated on a secluded 3-acre site in desirable Indian Hills, Edina. Located on a hilltop with a gated entrance and beautiful mature trees, this home was the personal residence of architect Marvin Fergestad. While this spacious home and guesthouse have been well maintained and are in great condition, they are ready for your personal touches to create a truly spectacular property. Beautiful original architectural details and innovative enhancements can be found in every room of this expansive home. Incredible value is found in the lot itself. Envision the possibilities of this one-of-a-kind home.