14277 St. Croix Trail N.
Marine on St. Croix, MN
– SOLD –
5 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | 3,148 Sq Ft | Deeded St. Croix River Access | Assoc Fee: $480, Marina: $165 /year
For More Info, Call: Jim Seabold 651-276-8555 jim@BOLDmarketing.com
- An Acre of Beautiful Mature Trees
- Spacious Eat-In Kitchen w/ Built-In Hutch
- Main & Lower Bathrooms Recently Updated
- Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Wood Burning Fireplace in Living Room
- Assoc. Fee: $480/yr; Marina Fee: $165/yr
- Located 5 min to both Square Lake Park & Marine on St. Croix, and only 30 min to St. Paul
This Marine on St. Croix home is located in the quiet, private community of Croixside! Enjoy deeded St. Croix River access at Croixside’s charming marina and your personal boat slip. This beautiful, well-kept home features 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms on the main floor with two bedrooms, a ¾ bath, family room and ample storage in the walk-out lower level. Spacious eat-in kitchen with center workstation. Main & lower bathrooms recently updated! Appreciate nature and the towering trees on just over an acre of land. Located just 5 min from both Square Lake Park and Marine on St. Croix, and a quick 30 min drive to St. Paul makes this the perfect spot to enjoy the amenities of the city yet return to the tranquility of your home.